5( 3231 )
Last updated: 24-03-2020
ZUS – Smart Driving Assistant [18.104.22.168] updated on 2020-03-24 created by No NDA IncLifestyle is the Lifestyle Android App has 100,000+ downloads on Google play
Supported Android versions: Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21), Android 4.3+ (Jelly Bean MR2, API 18)
ZUS Smart Driving Assistant app is designed to work with ZUS Smart Car Charger, nonda Smart Car Charger, ZUS Smart Tire Safety Monitor, ZUS Vehicle Health Monitor & ZUS Wireless Backup Camera.
-Smart car charger helps you locate your car with the ZUS app and tracks your mileage log automatically.
-Smart Tire Safety Monitor features a USB-powered receiver with 4 sensors that transmit data via Bluetooth directly to the ZUS app. Showing the tire pressure of all 4 tires in real time, the monitor can quickly detect punctures and/or excess temperature, giving both a visual and audible warning to alert the driver of possible tire failure.
-Smart Vehicle Health Monitor keeps tabs on your engine health with real-time alerts. Decode engine error codes, which normally costs a $100 trip to the mechanic.
-Wireless Backup Camera is easy to install and built to fit your license plate. Install in just 10 minutes and get a 170-degree field of view right on your smartphone
ZUS APP is now compatible with certain third-party OBD-II devices that can be used to scan your vehicle like the Torque or OBD II Scanner APP. Compatible devices are listed as follows: OBD II / ELM327 / Carista / Veepeak / OBD LINK LX and Vgate iCar pro. Others are coming soon. Add this type of device by clicking the settings icon and select the Smart Vehicle Health Monitor, then click on the ELM 327 compatible devices to proceed.
Feel free to email us at [email protected] if you have any further problems or suggestions.
Visit us at f.nonda.co, where you’ll find quick solutions to your questions about ZUS, iHere and other nonda products.
· Visit us @ www.nonda.co
· Like us @ facebook.com/nondainc
· Instagram us @ instagram.com/nondainc
· Follow us @ twitter.com/nondainc
· Subscribe us @ youtube.com/nondainc
How ZUS works:
· Whenever you park your car, ZUS will save your car’s location automatically.
· When you need to find your car, open the ZUS app and follow the arrow. The changing of green radian shows the direction of your car.
· Choose between the Compass and Map view to locate where you parked your car.
· The app will indicate “Your Car is Nearby” when you are just around your car.
· ZUS may not get a location indoors and underground parking lots. Because of ZUS didn’t get your location without a GPS signal.
· Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
· ZUS relies on the GPS signal on the mobile phone to locate.
Premium Service Subscriptions:
60 Free Drives Every Month
ZUS Mileage Log is free for your first 60 drives every month, forever. Upgrade to unlimited drives for $2.99/month recurring or $29.99/year recurring.
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
– Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
The app connects to the ZUS device through Bluetooth 4.0. Therefore, a device with Android Phone 4.3 or newer is needed to use the app.
· Fixed Vehicle Health Monitor Lite Reading issue on some Japanese makes like Toyota, Honda, and early Ford & GM Models (before 2006).
If you are having issues get readings before this update, please update your APP to this version and try again.
Credits to @pdurgampudi, @davidoke, @junrapz, @glynn, @faris & @dondonkey for all your feedback. Feel free to reach us at [email protected] if you have any other issues using ZUS App.
Copyright© 2020 - 2021 APK Android Downloader