8( 5410 )
Last updated: 21-03-2020
Sidebar, Edge Screen, Shortcuts – Swiftly Switch [3.2.5] updated on 2020-03-21 created by de-studio is the Productivity Android App has 500,000+ downloads on Google play
Supported Android versions: Android 5.0+ (Lollipop, API 21), Android 4.4+ (Kitkat, API 19)
This sidebar app gives you the ability to use your phone with one hand by gestures. You’ll be able to switch between recent apps, favorite apps, shortcuts or quick settings from any screen.
Swiftly Switch is not another edge screen, side bar, app switcher or side panel app. It includes all of them while stays FREE and NO ads to give you the best experience.
Offers new ways to handle your phone:
•Recent apps switcher:
Arrange your recent apps in a floating circle sidebar. Switch between them by one swipe from the trigger zone on edge screen.
Swipe in deeper with a right direction from the edge panel to pull down notification, switch to the last app, back or open Grid Favorites section.
a side panel where you can place your favorite apps, folders, shortcuts, quick settings to access from any screen.
like the Recent Apps section but for your favorite shortcuts
Why Swiftly Switch make your Android experience better?
don’t need to stretch out your finger to reach the back, recent button, toggle quick settings, or pull down notification.
switch to recent apps or last app with just one swipe. There is no faster way to do it.
•No cluster home screen:
because now you can access your favorite apps and shortcuts from anywhere.
•Focus on user experience:
ads free, the app is fast, easy to use, beautiful and extremely customizable.
Currently supported shortcuts: apps, folders, contacts, toggle wifi, on/off Bluetooth, take screenshot, toggle autorotation, flashlight, screen brightness, volume, ringer mode, power menu, home, back, recent, pull down notification, last app, dial, call logs and device’s shortcuts.
Swiftly Switch is the most customizable edge apps:
• Shortcuts can be arranged in a circle, sidebar, float side panel
• You can change the position, sensitivity of the edge
• You can customize icon’s size, animation, background color, haptic feedback, separate content for each edge, the behavior of each shortcut.
The Pro version of Swiftly Switch offer you:
• Unlock the second edge
• Customize the columns count and rows count of the Grid Favorite
• Pin favorite shortcut to Recent Apps
• Auto disable in full-screen app option
DOWNLOAD NOW the best sidebar app, Swiftly Switch because now you can use your phone with only one hand, it’s free to try and has no ad.
This app uses Accessibility services.
What permission Swiftly Switch ask for and why:
• Draw over other apps: Used to turn on floating window support required to display the circle, side panel,…
• Apps usage: Needed for getting recent apps.
• Accessibility: Used for performing back, power menu and pull down notification for some Samsung devices.
• Device Administration: Needed for the “Screen Lock” shortcut so the app can lock your phone (turn screen off)
• Contact, phone: For the contact shortcuts
• Camera: Used for turning on/off flashlight with device less than Android 6.0.
On devices with Android 9 or later, If clicking on the icons not work. Reference link:
Please use the “Email us” section in the app to directly interact with the developer via email. Any Feedback, suggestions, and bug reports are much appreciated.
•De-studio facebook page:
•Google Plus beta test community:
If you want to help me to localize it in your language, please go to https://www.localize.im/v/xy
DOWNLOAD Swiftly Switch and get better Android experiences today.
What is new:
– Add feature to display the events of the day when clicking the “To day” button
– Improved swiping, quick switching by clicking points in Panel View
– Add feature to create custom stickers, you can change icon icons from Gallery or Custom sticker (in pro version)
– Fix some bugs and improvements
Copyright© 2020 - 2021 APK Android Downloader