10( 14811 )
Last updated: 23-02-2020
DroidFish Chess [1.79] updated on 2020-02-23 created by Peter Österlund is the Board Android App has 1,000,000+ downloads on Google play
Supported Android versions: Android 4.1+ (Jelly Bean, API 16), Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich, API 14), Android 3.0+ (Honeycomb, API 11)
DroidFish is an Android port of the very strong Stockfish chess engine, combined with a feature-rich graphical user interface.
– Opening books: Internal, polyglot, CTG
– Analyze mode
– Two player mode
– Edit board
– PGN import/export/edit
– FEN/EPD import
– Adjustable playing strength
– One Touch Moves
– Blindfold mode
– Color themes
– Animated moves
– Scid DB support using “Scid on the go”
– Highly configurable
– Third party UCI engines
– Configurable UCI engine options
– Support for “open exchange” engine apps, such as texel and komodo 8.
– Gaviota endgame tablebases
– Syzygy endgame tablebases
– Free, GPLv3
Source code is available from my web page.
The following permissions are used:
Modify/delete SD card contents
To save games to SD card
Full internet access
To optionally communicate with network chess engines
To optionally vibrate after computer makes a move
– Move input using drag and drop.
– Copy analysis information to clipboard.
– Autosave games before deleting them.
The 20 most recent autosaved games are kept.
Older autosaved games are automatically deleted.
– Update to Stockfish 11.
Copyright© 2020 - 2021 APK Android Downloader