5( 5065 )
Last updated: 20-10-2021
AlpineQuest Off-Road Explorer  updated on created by Psyberia is the Travel & Local Android App has 50,000+ downloads on Google play
AlpineQuest is the complete solution for all outdoor activities and sports
, including hiking, running, trailing, hunting, sailing, geocaching, off-road navigation and much more.
You can access and store locally a large range of on-line topographic maps, which will remain available
even while being out of cell coverage. AlpineQuest also supports on-board file based maps
, like QCT or OZFx2 maps.
By using the GPS and the magnetic sensor of your device (with compass display), getting lost is part of the past: you are localized in real-time on the map
, which can also be oriented
to match where you are looking at.
Save and retrieve placemarks
, share them with your friends. Track
your path, get advanced statistics
and interactive graphics
. You won’t have anymore questions about what you can accomplish.
By staying fully operational out of cell coverage (as often in mountain or abroad), AlpineQuest assists you in all your desires of deep wilderness exploring…
Don’t hesitate, try the free Lite version right now!
PLEASE report suggestions and issues on our dedicated forum https://www.alpinequest.net/forum (no registration needed, all questions answered) and not in comments.
Key features are
• Built-in online maps
(with automatic local storage
; road, topo and satellite maps included) and online layers
(road names, hillshade, contours);
• Get more online maps and layers in one click from the included community map list (all major worldwide maps and many local topo maps);
• Complete area storage
of online maps for off-line use;
• On-board offline maps
support (raster) including KMZ Overlays
, OziExplorer OZFx2/OZFx3 (partly)/.map+.jpg/.png/.bmp/.gif
, GeoPackage GeoPkg
zipped tiles (visit our website to get MOBAC, the free map creator);
Memory Map support (.qct maps only, .qc3 maps not compatible);
• Built-in image calibration tool
to use any scan or picture as map;
• Digital elevation model
on-board storage (1-arcsec SRTM DEM) and support for HGT
elevation files (both 1-arcsec and 3-arcsec resolutions) allowing display of terrain
and steep slopes
• Multiple maps in layers
display, with per-map opacity/contrast/color control;
• Advanced SD memory card Map Explorer.
• Create, display, save, restore unlimited number of items
(waypoints, routes, areas and tracks);
• Import/export GPX
files, Google Earth KML/KMZ
files and CSV/TSV
• Import ShapeFile SHP/PRJ/DBF
, OziExplorer WPT/PLT
, Geocaching LOC
waypoints and export AutoCAD DXF
• Save and share online locations with other users using Community Placemarks;
, advanced statistics
and interactive graphics
on various items;
• Time Controller to replay time-tagged tracks;
• Routes, tracks and areas creator;
• Advanced SD memory card Placemarks Explorer.
★★ GPS Position / Orientation
• On-map geolocation using GPS or Network;
• Map orientation, compass
and target finder;
• Built-in GPS/Barometric track recorder
(long tracking capable, running in a separate and light process);
• Proximity alerts and leave path alerts;
• Barometer support (for compatible devices).
★★ And more:
• Metric, imperial and hybrid distance units;
• GPS Latitude/Longitude and grid coordinate formats (UTM, MGRS, USNG, OSGB, SK42, Irish, Swiss, Lambert, QTH Maidenhead Locator System, …);
• Ability to import hundreds of coordinate formats from http://www.spatialreference.org;
• On-map grids display, full screen map view, multi-touch zoom;
• Added more choices in the Explorer mode fields;
• Added ability to sort placemarks in reverse order;
• Added ability to add items to the clipboard;
• Added ability to display maps and layers in reverse color;
• Added ability to control maps and layers brightness and contrast separately;
• Improved layers blending mode;
• Added auto correction of GPS Week Number Rollover issue (reported date 20 years in the past);
• Various improvements and bug fixes.
Copyright© 2020 - 2021 APK Android Downloader